Universal Studios Japan is part of the broader Universal Studios company, and features a great selection of thrill rides, kids rides, shows and attractions which are themed with well known Universal Studios movies and shows, including the following:
- Harry Potter
- Jurassic Park
- Despicable Me (including Minions!)
- Sesame Street
and much much more!
Universal Studios Japan is suitable for all ages, with different areas suitable for toddlers, juniors, tweenagers, teenagers, young adults and adults!
In this guide you can learn more about Universal Studios Japan to help you plan your visit. The sections include a detailed overview including:
- Our detailed guide of how to visit USJ, including how to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, other USJ rides, where to eat, where to shop and what shows to watch.
- How to purchase your USJ tickets and Express Passes
- How to get to Universal Studios Japan
- Where to stay near USJ
- About Universal Studios Japan
- How to Get to Universal Studios Japan
- How to Buy Tickets for Universal Studios Japan
- Where to Stay near Universal Studios Japan
Join the Japan Travel Planning Facebook Group or Discord Server
You are also welcome to join our Japan Travel Planning Facebook Group and our new Japan Travel Planning Discord Server – they are great resources to enable you to ask questions about your upcoming trip to Japan!
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links. If you book after clicking on one of these links then we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.