One of the best options to purchase tickets and tours for your trip to Japan is through the online travel agency called Voyagin. They have an extensive range of offerings at good prices.
Below is a summary of the major items that our readers tend to book for their trips to Japan.
Voyagin June Sale!
Voyagin are currently running their Summer Sale from 1 July to 1 September 2019 where you can save up to $US40 per booking using the below coupon codes. Note that the coupon codes are not valid for Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo DisneySea, or any JR Passes.
- Save $10 when you spend $150, “TRAVELSUMMER10”
- Save $25 when you spend $300, “TRAVELSUMMER25”
- Save $40 when you spend $450, “TRAVELSUMMER40”
Overall for Japan
- Wifi Hire in Japan
- Japanese Baseball Matches
- Exclusive booking service which includes set menus and meal prices for Michelin Star Restaurants in Japan. Click here to check out the options!
- Sumo Tournament Tickets
- Sumo Stable Tour
- Fuji Q Highland Theme Park Tickets
- Robot Restaurant in Tokyo
- Kawaii Monster Cafe Tickets in Tokyo
- Mario Kart in Tokyo
- Snow Monkey, Zenkoji and Sake Tour
- Tokyo Skytree
- Tokyo-Osaka Overnight Highway Bus Tickets
- Mt Fuji 2 Day Summit Climb
- Hakone Free Pass
Tokyo Airport Transfers
- Limousine Bus Tickets between Narita and Tokyo
- Keisei Skyliner Transfer between Narita and Tokyo
- Keisei Shuttle Bus Transfers between Narita and Tokyo
- Suica Public Transport Card (for pick up from Narita, Haneda or Kansai Airports)
- Family Kimono Rental in Kyoto
- Kyoto One Day Group Tour
- Limousine Bus Tickets from Kyoto to Kansai Airport
- Ninja Restaurant in Kyoto
- Mario Kart in Osaka
- Day Trip to Hiroshima with private guided tour
- Get dressed up as your favourite cosplay character with professional photography
- Kansai Wide Area Pass
Don’t forget to use the promo codes when making your booking!
Disclaimer: This email contains affiliate links. If you book after clicking on one of these links then we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.